This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

stranger than fiction
Thought maybe Drayson might be interested in this thread. The events might have tripped on his radar. Or anyone else. I've told the story I wanted to tell and am ready to open it up to anyone else thats interested in joining.

stranger than fiction
From the looks of things, I'd suggest you get yourself a lawyer [Image: 1.png]
Jon you are absolutely right! A lawyer did not occur to me. Technically he's not really under arrest yet, only being detained for questioning. As he won't be offering any helpful information and is unwilling to lie about it, arrest is probably inevitable.
Well I know a good one.
Tbh, Jensen wouldn't in a hundred years think to contact a lawyer, let alone a famous one like Jon.

Jessika, would, however. Perhaps the old church used to work closely with the Native Americans in some sort of mutual charitable cause? She might know of you through that.

She would know people involved in a minutemen organization perhaps, through her political activities and whatnot. They would certainly recommend Jon to her.

Edited by Jon Little Bird, Nov 26 2013, 10:24 AM.
Thanks for coming to the rescue!
Any time! Got to stick together around these parts.