This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Texas and Mexico Unite Under the Banner of the Central Custody of Dominion
Austin, Texas / Mexico City, Mexico– In a historic and unprecedented move, Texas and Mexico have officially joined forces under the auspices of the Central Custody of Dominion (CCD).

Jessika Thrice, Governor of Texas:

"Today marks a new era for Texas. After months of strategic planning and steadfast negotiation, we are proud to announce our alliance with the Central Custody of Dominion. This partnership will secure Texas’s prosperity and enhance our influence on the global stage. As Privilege of the new Dominance IX, I am committed to ensuring that this transition benefits every Texan, providing unprecedented opportunities for economic growth, security, and innovation, and will represent the state well in Moscow. Together, with our allies in Mexico and beyond, we will build a future rooted in strength and unity."

Damien Oakland, Mexico:

"Mexico stands at the threshold of a transformative journey. By aligning with the CCD, we are not only solidifying our position as a regional power but also paving the way for a prosperous future for all our citizens. I am honored and humbled to adopt the position of Patron of Dominance IX, my foremost duty is to uphold the principles of this new union, ensuring stability, growth, and enhanced cooperation across our borders. This alliance signifies a commitment to progress, a promise of prosperity, and a pledge to our shared vision of a unified, thriving continent, and Mexico City, as capital of the Dominance, will become a beacon of combined strength for the continent that will lead us into a new dawn of regional dominance and global relevance."

Nikolai Brandon, Ascendancy of the CCD:

"Today, we witness a monumental step towards unity and strength within our Custody. I warmly welcome and applaud both Texas and Mexico, and the leadership of Governor Thrice and Damien Oakland for their wisdom and vision. Their commitment to progress and stability sets a powerful example for others to follow. I am confident that this alliance will bring unparalleled opportunities and security to all our citizens. It is my sincere hope that other states and nations will recognize the benefits of this union and join us in building a future of prosperity and shared success."

Details about the upcoming transition to Dominance IX and what that means for the citizens of the region is forthcoming. President Dawson of the USA has yet to issue a statement.