This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Talking Politics
((OoC: I just thought I'd wait a bit to see if Claire wanted to post - I'll post in a couple of days if not.))
Comparing Danjou to the likes of Cesar and Alexander the Great actually made sense. Whoever this newcomer was, he likely knew his stuff, and he was right. Danjou was becoming a tryant, but whether or not that would turn to good or evil, was a different story.

"How far is he willing to go?"

It was the only question he had at the moment. Only the future would show the young man's true colors. Would history hail him as a hero or villain.
"As far as he needs to."

"He is a good man. He will do what is right."

White and Koloman responded to Calvin's question almost simultaneously, but with conflicting opinions. White laughed of course, a jaded tone to it and waved Koloman off, "Yeah, what's right. Refinery, remember? Ends justify the means. He knew that cock-bag General would make an example of the refugees. I'd bet money on it. He picked that place for a reason. Probably the smallest camp he could easily reach. Didn't count on the rebels showing up though, probably being eaten up by guilt right now."

He waggled a finger towards Michael as if to justify his point, "This one's got the right of it. Have to make sacrifices, and Danjou's no stranger to that. Jedah, remember? That man is stacking the weight of the world on his shoulders way too fast to bear it. And after Masiaka, betting some of his wanna-be soldiers are getting second thoughts. Next few days? That'll decide how this all turns out."