This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Grand Reopening [Baccarrat Mansion]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=181]

Eliot showed the good doctor to the fresh lab -- never been used. "We have state of the art equipment and the finest containment chambers known to man. Short of a godling ripping through the glass it should hold most other monsters."

He smirked. "And I have plans to allow the use of studying the godlings as well. Though I do hope they will be more willing than previously, but that is for another day."

The doctor looked at him like he was crazy. "Most godlings aren't going to trust the Atharim after the Ascendancy's speech."

Eliot smiled. "Of course not, but we have several within our midst who might feel otherwise. One, Nox Durante, might willingly come back to the fold. I'm under the impression he has already started working for us in some capacity. And with an impressive record. We could use more like him. And with faces like Tan Li we could also use his popularity. I have extended a welcome back to Gerald Schneider. The inquisitor has a small note that he is also of the godling persuasion and has been on the run. Perhaps you can tell him of my honesty. I don't wish to harm him, only use his continued talents with our cause. In Moscow he will be protected, I will see to it."

"How?"

"Plans are still in motion my good doctor. But there are plans. Big, beautiful and powerful plans."

Messages In This Thread
Grand Reopening [Baccarrat Mansion] - by Borovsky - 08-23-2024, 01:08 PM
RE: Grand Reopening [Baccarrat Mansion] - by Borovsky - 08-28-2024, 07:10 PM