Hayden shrugged at her question. "Everyone's doing the best they can I'm sure. You can call your parents later to check on them. And I'm sure if they were in any trouble our fearless host would certain be there to help. Should he get the call."
"But what about him? He didn't come home last night? He could be dead."
Hayden chuckled and looked over at the television, which showed only one thing, the vitals of Nox's nanobots. He was fine. She knew this. She saw it, just as everyone else had. Though he was being incommunicado and that was worth noting. He was either angry at him, or he was that busy doing whatever it was he was doing. Probably both. "He's fine. I'm sure he's out helping people or staying warm." Probably not both.
"But what about him? He didn't come home last night? He could be dead."
Hayden chuckled and looked over at the television, which showed only one thing, the vitals of Nox's nanobots. He was fine. She knew this. She saw it, just as everyone else had. Though he was being incommunicado and that was worth noting. He was either angry at him, or he was that busy doing whatever it was he was doing. Probably both. "He's fine. I'm sure he's out helping people or staying warm." Probably not both.

