This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

New Year, New Journal (Izmailovsky Market)
#24
Casey couldn’t help but smile. It was all so very interesting, and she hadn’t expected this conversation. It was a nice change of pace from recording and practicing all the time. She loved her job, loved Cadence, and loved recording, but it became tiring at times.

”I hope they can tell them too. Their stories should be heard,” she smiled, and leaned forward just a bit. ”Yeah university life isn’t for everyone. I don’t really use my degree at all anymore, but I’m glad I went - it changed my life. Everyone needs to find their own path though. Seems like you’re finding yours.”

Casey looked back down at her cup and was about to accept the offer for more when her wallet buzzed. ”Excuse me,” checking her wallet to see a message from Cadence about some rewrites on some of their songs. Duty called. ”I’m sorry, but I have to decline. Recording an album means my work schedule can change on a dime. Thank you very much for talking to me.” Casey stood and gathered her things. ”It was great to meet you and…” she sighed and smiled. ”I’d like to see you again sometime - if that’s okay.”
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: New Year, New Journal (Izmailovsky Market) - by Casey - 10-01-2026, 05:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)