This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Alessandra "Alex" Pirozzi
Dear Diary,

Today was my first day on the job. I was late for work. The train system was down, and everyone in Moscow as taking a cab to work.

You'd never guess my luck. It was just a regular interview with witness', or it was supposed to be. Much of the interviewee's were pretty straight forward, one was hiding something, but when I brought it I was dismissed. I hope he wasn't hiding something as big as what the last man interviewed was. Dane Gregory! He's an enigma. He was caught with hair in his pocket of a missing person who turned up alive, but died of her injuries later.

But that wasn't the most curious thing. I couldn't read him. Well couldn't wasn't right either. After the Chief inspector cold cocked him he was there, like his shields broke due to lack of consciousness. And that was hardly the strangest thing of all. An office trying to restrain Mr. Gregory just kinda moved by unseen forces. There were all sorts of rumors running around, but I saw it with my own two eyes. I'm not crazy, but something is clearly different with him. I hope I can speak with him before they move him.

This was day one. I can't imagine what day two will be.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Alex - 06-02-2014, 03:25 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 06-11-2014, 11:40 AM
[No subject] - by Alex - 06-30-2014, 05:01 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 07-16-2014, 12:43 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 08-25-2014, 02:30 PM