This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Alessandra "Alex" Pirozzi
Dear Diary,

The Enigma from yesterday's entry proved to be a challenge. He tried ever so hard to be charming. But he was very infuriating. Each question was answered with an obvious one. Things that most people speak easily of, he turned into a game. He was manipulative and very well aware of how to play the game. I wonder if he'd been to a psychiatrist before.

But what made it even more curious was that he had a friend stop by, one Aria Piccolo, a Sentient AND an Atharim. In the morning I will call my father. I believe her to be the daughter of Autunna Luna. The tattoo was exactly how I remembered it to be. Which in the grand scheme of things would make this girl my half sister. I shudder think on it. She's more trouble than Dane Gregory, and the two together. I fear for the city as a whole.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Alex - 06-02-2014, 03:25 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 06-11-2014, 11:40 AM
[No subject] - by Alex - 06-30-2014, 05:01 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 07-16-2014, 12:43 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 08-25-2014, 02:30 PM