This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Ultimate Reality
The Kallisti thread with the Dranaika and Nox has been burning a whole in my head for some time now. While I plan on using bits and peices of this Fanfic in game, I kinda want to write what's running through my head out anyway knowing it won't go like this in game. So this is a portal stone adventure for Nox.

The title is in reference to the following quote on wikipedia:
Quote:<dl>
<dt>Kali</dt>
<dd> </dd>
</dl>
Shakta Hindu and Tantric sects additionally worship her as the ultimate reality or Brahman.
~ cite: Kali on Wikipedia

Below is a basic bio for Kali:

Name: Kali Dagher
[Image: aeebab855575.jpg]

Abilities: Sentient - can manipulate a persons emotions permanently with the touch

History:
Kali grew up in Mumbai, India in a Sentient community that taught her all about her abilities and the spiritual nature of its uses. Kali was disenchanted with it and left on her own at 18.

She's traveled to Paris, Berlin, and London and now is currently residing in Moscow attending Moscow University.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-06-2017, 03:19 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-06-2017, 05:07 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-09-2017, 11:34 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-11-2017, 04:59 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-12-2017, 12:03 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-17-2017, 02:27 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-18-2017, 05:35 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-19-2017, 02:56 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-20-2017, 02:51 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 02-20-2017, 12:18 PM