This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Alliances?
Aria wanted to laugh at his insanity accusation. If he only knew what went on in her head. If he were not who he was, it would be very easy to kill him. She probably could now if she dared, but he was far more powerful than she wanted to risk using her own on him. It was not fast, it was slow and painful and... Aria had to push the thoughts away. It was not the topic, it was not for now.

"I don't believe you are a god. I do not believe the men and women of legend were gods. They were men, who used their power to cow and coral the lesser beings. No different from the Atharim. The potential for both to be cruel is born in all of us, by the nature of human kind - gifted or not!"

"I can arrange for you to meet one person, whom will not kill you nor will kill me for even the slightest mention of it. You proposal is just as dangerous. But if you want I can arrange something with her. But little good it will do, she is like you. She doesn't need convincing, but you can work with her to whatever means necessary. However you connection to Apolyon is going to damper the situation."

Aria knew he'd not know what she meant. "The prophecy I spoke of that indicated Ascendacy as a herald to the apocalypse, he is called Apolyon - Destroyer. He is who the Atharim wish to stop. War is coming with or with out his survival. Honestly I don't care if he lives or dies."

Aria sighed, what she was about to say could end her life the moment it left her mouth, but she was going to tell him anyway. If only to prove she meant what she said. "There was little choice in the matter. Die now, or Die later. Next time you see Ascendancy you can tell him you know the name of the Atharim who's to be sent after him next. I don't intend to do it anytime soon. I only took the job so I could find a way out of the situation. But eventually the Regus will force my hand. Coming here, just another illusion that I'm actually trying."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-16-2014, 10:13 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 12:50 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-17-2014, 07:36 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 08:38 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-17-2014, 09:06 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 09:54 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-17-2014, 11:54 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-18-2014, 08:49 AM
[No subject] - by Michael Vellas - 07-18-2014, 09:31 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 07-18-2014, 10:26 AM