This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

It's Not True
Three weeks since the traitor had told him he was a god almost to the hour when his phone went off with from an untracable number -- and by gods he tried to find the location of the source, but it bounced everywhere and even the tech guys lost it in the strange net of bounces.

New Atharim Godling, You feeling any better? I can make sure you don't die from it.

Fucking asshole!

Jer thought about shooting himself moments before the text -- thought about ending his life. But he just stared at the gun each time. He didn't want to die.

How?

The response was not instantaneous even though his response had been sent near to reading it.

Several minutes later after all the bouncing of connections a return reply happened.

I have a hunt in the tunnels. When I'm back we can meet.

He was still hunting? He was a traitorous godling.

I'll go with you

The next response came with coordinates of where to meet him. With a simple warning.

I will kill you if you lay a finger on any of my companions.

Messages In This Thread
It's Not True - by Jerry - 07-15-2020, 12:09 AM
RE: It's Not True - by Jerry - 09-03-2020, 05:44 PM
RE: It's Not True - by Jerry - 10-05-2020, 01:08 PM
RE: It's Not True - by Jerry - 04-21-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: It's Not True - by Jerry - 05-05-2021, 03:09 PM
RE: It's Not True - by Zephyr - 05-05-2021, 03:52 PM