This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS
(11-28-2021, 02:21 AM)Ascendancy Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 10:03 PM)Mikhail Wrote: Logain could see Taveren. He commented to Nynaeve in LoC that while caged and being marched through the streets of Caemlyn he saw a man glowing as the sun and he laughed knowing that man would cause more breakage than him. That was Rand. The talent is confirmed in the companion to the WoT.

A ha! Whoops. My bad. Now you say that, Mikhail, I remember that. Hopefully our characters will all reunite in Caemlyn in the next episode. Here are my predictions. 

Ep 5 - (Blood Calls Blood) The boys + Moiraine and co make it to Caemlyn. We meet Loial. Logain is paraded through the city. We meet Elayne and Elaida. We meet Elyas and Egwene and Perrin decide to part ways with the Tinkers to go toward Caemlyn but before they go, cross paths with the CotL. Perrin kills the Whitecloaks. 

Ep 6 - (The Flame of Tar Valon) - We see in the trailers that Moiraine, Egwene and Nyn are here for at least a scene. This is probably where Moiraine is required to re-swear the oaths. I'm hoping this is where Egwene is in the pool with the colors swirling from her head. Although, I hope that pool is *not* the eye of the world pool of Saidin but is instead something to do with her Arches. What I don't understand is where Rand, mat and Perrin are while the girls are in the Tower. They must all reunite again in order to enter the Ways to get to Shienar. Well actually I bet Mat gets healed from the dagger's poison in this episode. Where Rand and Perrin are.. not sure.

Ep 7 - (The Dark Along the Ways) This was the episode that B.S. said he was most excited to see. We get to Far Dara. It's seen in the trailer. So we must make it there.

Ep 8 (Newly released title! The Eye of the world!) This is where it all goes down! Dragon banner, The Horn, Saidin, and hopefully some baddie mcBad Forsaken.

So from what I understand, there is no caemlyn in this season. Elayne and Elaida have been cast for next season. I'm not sure where they will reunite as well as meet loial  . I believe Min is supposed to show this season too (btw Aviendha has been cast for season 2).

That's what makes this so interesting, because we have things happening and people meeting but not exactly like it did in the books. We are just as clueless as non readers, in some ways. I sort of enjoy that, as long as they hit those single character beats and major events.

And I am dying to hear them mention a forsaken. (The rain is when the dark one beats simiraghe until she weeps. Graendal comes for little girls who don't finish their vegetables.) To see one tho....and not aginor and balthamel. They were both lame and a let down.
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."
- Mad Sweeney, American Gods

Messages In This Thread
WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Ascendancy - 11-26-2021, 02:23 AM
RE: WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 11-26-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Mikhail - 11-27-2021, 01:51 AM
RE: WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 11-27-2021, 01:37 PM
RE: WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 11-27-2021, 04:34 PM
RE: WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Mikhail - 11-27-2021, 06:20 PM
RE: WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 11-27-2021, 08:30 PM