This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Appointed Day & Time
Jaxen couldn’t help the little giggle that escaped by Zephyr’s ticklish chest-hair twirling. Then again, it was possible that he was squeamish by the notion of fucking around with Ascendancy’s pride and couldn't sit still. “Oh you won’t be able to kill him,” he mused. “Not that I want you to kill anyone. I am going on record as being anti-murder..” He fixed her with a look that said he didn’t want to know if murder was in her plans. He explained farther.

“But I was there the night of the ball. I felt his power, and just to take a minute to brag, I’m pretty fucking impressive myself,” he flexed just to show off the body she so enjoyed, though he meant his capacity with the ancient power, “but he has so much power, it’s like comparing a snowflake to a glacier.” Maybe a bit of an over-exaggeration, but then again, maybe not. “You could ambush him with ten channelers, and I don’t think it would be enough to bring him down.”

But as he looked at the ceiling, he pondered how he could use a certain ‘gift’ left to him by the alien people. His preliminary tests of the invisibility blanket showed that he did not appear on cameras when wearing it. He hadn’t checked thermosensitive cameras, yet, or anything that measured body reactions like heart rate, but he had a feeling he would be invisible to such devices.

“Let’s say, hypothetically, someone, ahem, me, was able to get inside the Kremlin.” He paused for a moment to cock a brow at her, “Not to kill anyone,” he added, “but is there anything I could do in there that might oh, I don’t know, stir shit up?”
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +

Messages In This Thread
Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 11-26-2023, 10:08 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-02-2023, 07:21 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-04-2023, 11:06 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-06-2023, 12:49 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-06-2023, 11:24 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-08-2023, 09:55 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-09-2023, 11:29 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-13-2023, 12:50 AM