This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

King of the LARPers
Almaz.. he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. It sounded fucking great. How had he not heard of it before?

“Hey, bitch, cut me some slack. I’ve been out of the Dominance.” His smirk darkened, balancing between joking and being offended. Jaxen could take a licking more than most, and he dished it out in turn, but there were a few protected parts of himself that he would cut to defend. His reputation, for one.

Just for the tip off of name-dropping Almaz, which he would thoroughly research back in his tech cave, he’d waved over their account and paid for the drinks. “As rich queen of the night, I’ll get this one. You save your money for some better clothes. Looks like we’re going to need to play dress up.” That time, a gleam sparkled in his eye. Jaxen did enjoy his shopping, after all.

They had all evening to figure out the details.

((Let’s assume we make arrangements to meet somewhere near its location. You can pull strings to get us a name or on the list, but Jaxen can too via Zixin. And Jaxen can pay off the door to let us in. New thread or continue this one?))
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Mik laughed off the insult. Banter usually went over the line in either direction, especially with someone you just met. It really wasn't Mik's way to get all offended and take his ball and go home. And neither was Jaxen's, obviously. Plans were made for the Almaz. Mik looked down at his jacket. "Yeah, I'll need to go out and find me a sequined jumpsuit and platform stripper shoes. Maybe some cat's eye contacts."

He did actually have some nicer clothes that would fit right in at the Almaz.

He messaged Elena and got two passes. No sense in telling her it was a Marveet who was coming. That could be useful to him later. Keep all your cards close to you. You never knew what might prove to be an ace.

[[we can start a new thread. Assume we have Elena's passes. Can meet there or somewhere else. Go ahead and lay the scene, maestro.]]
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."
- Mad Sweeney, American Gods
Continued that night at Connections, Money and Secrets [Almaz]
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +