This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello!
Welcome Cain. Glad you joined us. look forward to rp'ing

Marcus-Connor-Ivan-Jacinda
Haha thank you Jaxen/Dane/Jay! (On a side note, what do you all do about names OOC? Do you just call people whatever username they happen to be at the time?)

Thank you for your welcome Marcus! I look forward to RPing with you as well.

On that note, what's the custom here about multiple RPs at once? Is it frowned upon for continuity reasons to have a character in multiple threads at the same time?
We tend to call each other by our main character's name... (usually who we posted first or most as Aria is my first despite my tendency to stay as Nox now.)

I don't think any of us actually call anyone by their real names even though we probably all know most of them.

As far as multiple threads it's frowned upon.... you don't know what will affect a character from one thread to the next. There are situations that can warrant it but it's usually something we avoid. (which is why I have/had so many characters)

Edited by Nox, Jul 20 2016, 01:12 PM.
Yeah I figured. Especially considering how new Cain is, it would be tough. Since he's starting out with essentially no job, no connections, and no directions, every RP he's in has the possibility of radically changing his overall plot. Best to stick with one at a time for now I think. [Image: 1.png]
Yeah I pretty much go by Jaxen. Although like now, I comment with whatever account I'm logged into at the time.

Unless there's a need to show off Jay's purdy face.
lol. And it is a pretty face [Image: 18.png]
Don't take it personally Cain. Dane is a serial killer. Blame Nox for putting him in such a tempting situation.
Haha no worries! Poor Cain has a lot to deal with for his first real interaction with cannelers [Image: 18.png]
Actually upon frothed consideration, I think Dane might be good for Cain in the long run. Cain has pretty amorphous motivations right now "learn to control my powers so I don't hurt people" and "don't get killed by the atharim". Seeing some ah... aggressive other channelers should give him a more concrete reason to need to learn about the power.
And yet Cain gets to meet both of his motivations at the same time because Nox isn't hiding who he is in the tunnels - and Dane already knows he's Atharim. Shit just got interesting.... Poor Cain confronted with serial killer dane on the get go.