This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Interlude II (Estonia)
After a few glorious moments of shared and silent awe, Rasmus’s gaze drew up and away from the spectacle, his eyes wide behind the thick panes of his glasses. Thalia lifted hers to follow the line of his sight and thus discovered the new spectacle in shades of brilliant scarlet as he approached. The shield of Noctua’s stern expression did not dampen the warm welcome of hers, which was genuinely gladdened to see him. Though after a moment she noted something tense beneath it that only yesterday she might have presumed for anger. It was not what she perceived today.

As her mastery of the power faltered and faded, the bubbles were robbed of their glowing colours and fell like sudden rain into her open hands. The water soaked into the bandage, which she was probably not supposed to get wet. Undeterred, she wiped both hands over the caps of her knees. She seemed in no great hurry to unfurl from the ground, though the boy opposite looked somewhere between flight, fear, and awe.

“This is Rasmus,” she said, mostly to soothe the boy. “He’s been keeping me company.”
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |

Messages In This Thread
Interlude II (Estonia) - by Thalia - 06-23-2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Patricus I - 06-24-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Thalia - 06-24-2020, 06:06 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Patricus I - 06-24-2020, 07:46 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Nox - 06-25-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Thalia - 06-25-2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Patricus I - 06-25-2020, 09:50 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Thalia - 06-27-2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Interlude II (Estonia) - by Patricus I - 06-28-2020, 01:12 AM