This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS
I am also highly suspicious that Siuan's dreams (she's not a Dreamer in the books, right???) are being planted by either a) the Dark One or b) Ishy/Baally. Either way, I'm suspicious that it's a lure to get the Dragon candidates to the Eye so that the Forsaken can ambush them. At this point, the Dark One/Ishy/Ba'al doesn't know which of them is the Dragon but does know it's one of the E5. The Dark One/Ishy/Ba'al is tracking them so definitely knows they would be in Tar Valon. We also are aware that the DO/Ishy/Ba'al targets the Amyrlin as his enemy. Altogether, I'm thinking it's a big trap. 

Side note, Ba'alzamon as an entire entity never made sense to me. I get what he was, but I lump Ba'alzy in with the whole Green Man, Eye, wonky mythos that was started in book 1 that never really persisted. In fact, the more I think about it, and I know you all have discussed it already in past posts, but the whole lead up to the Horn of Valere, which seemed super important early on but ended up being next to nothing importance, battle in the sky above Falme, even Portal Stones were never really used or referenced later on, were all super odd. If I was adapting the first 3 books for a series, I'd have a really hard time figuring out how to get through these elements without actually using them. 

I didn't really think that the place Siuan and Moiraine went to using the ter'angreal was TAR. I interpreted it as just a meeting place, whether it's in the real world or TAR or something in between (like a folded place in the Pattern), I don't know why, I just didn't think it was TAR. It felt real, not dreamy, especially with nothing flowing or moving or shifting. Or it may be a RAFO and we'll never find out what it was, but just leaves it undefined. Which is fine I guess. In my head, it's not TAR, but I'm just telling myself that. (I love WAFO btw!) 

In the books, Lord Agelmar tells the story of Lan as the last king of Malkier. So I am assuming that will happen again, hence explaining Lan's backstory. 

I really hope Machin Shin has horrific elements rather than just a repeat of Shadar Logoth. If the wind takes them over and does show them something, I hope that's where we get the colors flowing over Egwene from the pool scene. In that scene, Egwene's hair is down and flowing, indicating that its Egwene of Episode 6 or later rather than a flashback, where presumably would have her hair braided. Unless its a flashback to the time before she joined the Women's Circle, but I doubt that. So I'm guessing it's showing Egwene something. We know there is a Bloodsnow scene. eventually, which is connected to Rand. But what may be shown to the others? Maybe Perrin is shown something about the wolves? Nyn shown .... ?? Maybe we don't see equivalent flashes/scenes for the others, just bloodsnow and the paint thing. Maybe the pool scene with the paint ended up on the cutting room floor. That happens quite a bit.

Messages In This Thread
WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-10-2021, 11:34 AM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-10-2021, 01:06 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Mikhail - 12-10-2021, 03:08 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-10-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Mikhail - 12-10-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-10-2021, 05:45 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Mikhail - 12-10-2021, 06:40 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-10-2021, 08:01 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Mikhail - 12-10-2021, 08:26 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-10-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-11-2021, 11:30 AM