This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The war fought not with guns
Maan smiled as she indicated the desire for a second cup and with a simple wave a second was brought before her. At the very least he would listen to the woman...even though it grated upon him.

There was little doubt in his mind about which these people were. They'd been asking after them for days now. Where are they? Show us? Help us! These men and women of the CCD knew nothing of life here. They come in arms full of charity to cover up the war they bring. Of course their own men bring doom to their people - even fear. But they were country men... but...

Maan felt oddly compelled to listen more to her words more carefully. Maybe she was right? But she had years upon years of ingrained tradition and custom to overcome. Was helping the CCD helping himself?

He would listen. "What does this help cost me and mine? Are you going to post men here to keep us safe? Are you going to kill fathers and sons of the families here? Tell me Colonol, what does your help mean for me."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 08-04-2016, 04:06 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 08-05-2016, 07:52 AM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 08-05-2016, 10:37 AM
[No subject] - by Aria - 08-05-2016, 10:53 AM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 08-05-2016, 02:15 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 08-05-2016, 02:28 PM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 08-05-2016, 05:05 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 08-06-2016, 07:00 AM
[No subject] - by Victoria Wolff - 08-06-2016, 10:35 AM