This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WOT on Prime- Episode 1-3- Spoil Away!
I'm hoping that they use all the changed back stories to their fullest potential. Because otherwise it's just oh let's add this here so that we include everyone but it's just a token advertisement of hey we are trying to be inclusive... instead of making it have real meaning. Mat's changes are seen really early on so hopefully if they did decide to have them lose a baby that it's a really big deal in the future plot lines with Perrin and Faile. Otherwise, it truly was a dumb move to even slightly imply there was a baby involved.

Nyna being an orphan means that the two rivers now has not one but two orphans. That's a big thing in such a small town. Still struggling with their lack of keeping the two rivers isolated as it should be. I think they are trying to include main stream into something that should have been awe and wonder to those leaving the two rivers. But that's just me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WOT on Prime- Episode 1-3- Spoil Away! - by Nox - 11-22-2021, 02:58 PM