This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Chatroom
I am hosting an online IRC web client as the one I found for ASC takes forever to load and still has problems. So this one is fully under my control. No ads, hopefully no problems. But I don't know for certain so if you are tired of the current chat give this one a shot.

If it works better I'll have Asc replace it.

http://165.227.220.19:8080/
I set up a discord server: https://discord.gg/3pmnDdg

No one uses it really, but if you put it on with notifications you can get a ping everytime someone posts. That's who Thal and I use it. I think ck just started.
we have been getting an influx of spammers in the chat room lately.

I've set a password to the channel it is ascendancy But i can't get it to work from the chatroom gui.

But if you ever find you can't connect to it close #thefirstage channel click on The First Age. In the text typng box type

/join #thefirstage ascendancy and you should get in without a problem. I will always use this word.

I will potentially work on getting a command you can tell fabot that will lock the room and unlock the room so non ops (moderators) can lock it down easily when we have idiots bugging us.

I know you don't want to go to a email required service but we do have a discord server set up as well (and post notifications do go there automatically if you like the idea of getting a notification posts are made)