This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

This is Me
Nhysa preferred his lighter moods. The teasing played a smile over her features, and though she did not particularly care for the clothes (possessions were as ephemeral as much of her life), she did like the things he said. Her laugh was low, but nonetheless genuine, as she swept closer. The brush of her lips was naught but an unfulfilled promise, though.

“That,” she declared, “is a very poor attempt.”

She was on her feet as quickly as he had lost his, and offered a hand up with a sly smile.
[Image: nhysabanner1.jpg]
Once upon a time there was a girl who loved the night, and the night loved her back...
Li chuckled as he took Nhysa's hand. "I might try harder next time. I know you have a life to get back to." He winked as he lead her back upstairs and to freshly cleaned clothes.

Next time he kept thinking to himself ...

[[ figure not much more needed here. Let Nyssa go about her thing ]]
“What you must do," said Monkey, "is lure the monster from its hiding place, but be certain it is a fight you can survive.” 
― Wu Cheng'en, Monkey: The Journey to the West

biography