This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Depths of Hell [Devil's Lair]
The bedroom of course equipped with a mirror. Jaxen admired his reflection with a sword above his head. There was a minor flare of fear but it passed quickly as he laughed.

And the end result of the evening left her breathless and collapsed on the bed. "At the expense of expanding your ego. You are a god."

Zef leaned over and ran her finger nail down his chest and lower tracing the muscles. "So Mr. Marveet, I take it we have a deal? I suppose I have to keep up my end of the bargain now. But you my friend," her finger trailed a little lower and teased. "aren't off the hook yet."

She chuckled. "It's a nice place you got here. You always pose with glowing swords while sweeping fulfilling your end of the bargain?"
Not entirely sure when, but at some point Jaxen gathered Zef against him so he could lay his head along her neck. Breaths surged quick, and the pulse of vodka and recs and painkillers swirled his blood hot. Every inch of him was sweaty, but her skin was no cooler. Lines marked both of them from pinches and scratches. Some taken farther than others, but he wore each like a proud badge. Though he hoped the ones on his face healed smoothly. But probably nothing some cream couldn’t fix. 

She was similarly recovering. Her chest heaving up and down made for a rather moundful vantage point. One that the pad of his finger traced up and around and over just for the sport of enjoying the dampness that flushed her skin as weak as his. 

"At the expense of expanding your ego. You are a god.” She said between breaths. From the side of her neck, he smiled proudly despite slapping back a retort of his own.
“A god! Don’t insult me,” he barked an amused laugh, then, despite exhaustion that turned every muscle to water, he shimmied over her one more time. Wrapped his forearms around the sides of her head. His weight pressed her into the mattress in probably the most traditional position he wasn't sure he ever actually put them into until then. Peering into her eyes, he smirked oh so mischievously with a follow up. “We both know I’m so much better than that,” his hips pumped weakly against hers, just for show, before collapsing at her side again.

He had to use the Ancient Power to find and retrieve a pillow. Like hell was he getting up to actually search some out himself. Once discovered, he even  did her the favor of dropping a fat plump one on her face with a chuckle. Afterward, he pounded his own pillow into submission and shoved it beneath his face. He didn’t stray far, but laid out on his stomach, arms and legs skewed wide, he must have had that perfect butt in the moonlight shot. 

To her question he mused, eyes already closed and head heavy. He thought vaguely of the sword for a moment, chuckling without so much as opening his eyes.
“Nope. Never done that before,” he replied and drifted almost instantly to sleep afterward.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
The pillow plopped on her face and she accepted it as an invitation to stay. But rest didn't come well. And before the moon was high in the sky Zephyr was up and around walking naked through the apartment she'd seen all of and yet not actually seen. It was grand and opulent as she expected of the son of a steel tycoon.

Her thin red dress lay on the floor where she deposited it earlier. She took it and grabbed a shower in the bathroom which was nearly as grand as the whole apartment. The water pressure was good, the water remained heated for the duration.

And when she was cleaned she found a paper and scrawled a note with a "Meet you again at your place." And left a date and time on the scrap of paper. She had some work to do before their next meeting. A lot of work.
Jaxen finally rolled out of bed sometime the following afternoon. Not a huge surprise to find Zef vanished, though the signs she’d been there remained. The apartment was kind of trashed, he mused proudly to himself, but the disorder was nothing housekeeping couldn’t handle. He was chowing down on a freshly delivered omelette and blini-cakes topped with jam, scrolling through social feeds from Nox’s show when he spied a glimpse of Oriena. The woman was peacocking on Aiden’s boyfriend. The caption made him smirk. He saved the picture, obviously snapped from someone nearby who witnessed the spectacle, and forwarded it to her:

Quote:@"Oriena"
Feet off my stuff, 

the accompanying message read.

While he waited for a response, or not, because it was Oriena, he swiveled on the stool, chewing the glorious pancakes, and looked out over the view. While wondering if he should send something to Zef, he spied a note left behind. A twist of the Ancient Power would pull it to him without so much as having to leave the perch, but he was feeing restless. A trip to Vertex* was in order today. The nasty angles of their climbing walls and many creative obstacle courses should do the trick.

So he padded to the note, robe falling to his ankles as he walked. Otherwise all he wore were shorts.

‘Meet you again at your place.’ it read as he noted the day and time.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said to himself with a smirk, and tossed the note in the trash.

*Vertex is a parkour, climbing and obstacle course-style gym in Moscow.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +