This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Wiki Issues
It appears we are having issues with the wiki (if anyone ever notices something just let me know and i'll take a look as soon as I can)

I have notified my provider that there is an issue. My assumption is a service has stalled (as it has in many cases of other sites I host at the same location). If this becomes a repeated problem the I will see what has to be done.

Please just let me know if there are any issues at all no matter if you think it's just you having issues.

I'll keep you posted on what happens here.
should be working now. I didn't make any changes from when it was working initially. So my assumption is that the restart of the service is what fixed it.