This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

An open invitation
I just put up a post in TAR that is an open to any Dreamwalkers to jump in. I need to RP learning how to navigate and control the Dream.

It is in the University.

Edited by doulou, Sep 26 2013, 12:40 AM.
You need JLB's wolfy NPC.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
It's a bear, Loki.
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
You're a bear, Mickey. *frown.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
You're both kind of right, his name is Bear-Who-Runs-On-Ice but he is a wolfkin and takes the shape of a huge white wolf. And he can definitely sniff around the University.
HAH.

I feel like the biggest dickhead now.

I blame you Little Bird. Stop giving your characters confusing names! *shakes fist* [Image: 18.png]
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Ahh the joys of being right.
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
I agree with Mikey V. All this time I was convinced Jon was a pigeon or something.
I wouldn't say pigeon. Pigeons poop a lot. And Jon doesn't seem to have that problem. heehee. He's more like a parakeet. Because he likes to talk a lot. And he's kinda hyper. oh look! something shiny! *darts off*
Lol you all. I blame Hopper. He started it when he called Perrin a bull.