This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

An open invitation
(O.O.C.) Any thoughts on the use of 'pale-white-ass-shits-in-woods' as my TAR name?
Haha, I don't know if that would work well as a wolf name but it did get a mention in Bear's last post.

Oh, and no need to tag anything in the general discussion thread as ooc, anything posted in general discussion is assumed to be out of character. Unless you're Yuri. Guy really is an ass.

Edited by Jon Little Bird, Sep 30 2013, 03:48 AM.
Yeah, well screw you four-eyes. Stupid Trano lover. Know what else is an ass? My ass, your face. And my fist. Your face. Wait. I was going somewhere with that.
Careful there Yuri. You'll hurt yourself if you think too hard.
ooc: I like the name.

ic: I like the name.

"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Haha, I just noticed that the good guys all have glasses and the bad guys all don't. Meta-nerding?
I don't have glasses, and I am a good guy. I will tell you so myself.
Nick, the only guys I've seen who have glasses are me and you. Hm. Can't refute your hypothesis. Ok, I can extrapolate your conclusion from that evidence. I suppose any other people who want to be good guys will just have to get on our good side first.
*screams, jumps up and down, and throws a a fucking temper-tantrum*
"I am a good guy!"

Edited by doulou, Sep 30 2013, 11:50 PM.
But are you... really? Do you believe in America, sir?