This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Roogie's hidey hole
Hi guys! ^ _^''

so like where are these rooge's holed up anyway?
Jax is being held by one. Michael is torturing one. (he may have encountered more I didn't read it all yet)
Considering they brought their injured friend to the Guardian hospital pretty much entirely on foot via the undercity, they are probably somewhere in or near Zamoskvoreche (the Guardian is about 1 1/2 miles south of there). That's potentially a HUGE area as the undercity has 6 to 12 levels, and since Rougarou can generally pass as normal humans, they could wander about in the squatter camps and underground city communities without too much effort, and prey off them too. Likely hence why such a pack has gone mostly unnoticed all this time.

If that's the case, Rune, Hood, and Aria may not even need to go on the surface at all during their hunt; possible that they could use the forgotten tunnels, sewers, service lines, etc, to navigate underground to where the dead Atharim's Wallet signal was traced to.
Thx Drayson! Dats why you're the secret agent! Soz, let's keep to underground. i guess we'd all have the same layouts as the dead atharim dude on our wallets, and we can get to his last known location pretty easy. either his signal died cuz his wallet was damaged in the scuffle or he was too far underground for the signal to continue being transmitted. i know i lose my phone signal in subway stations and thats just one level under.

from there us hounds will put our noses in the air and track the scent.

these guys are prolly pretty much nasty nasties, so probably are in a spot of the underground city even the regular underground folks dont like to go (cuz you'll disappear if you do!). from reading jaxen's stuff, it sounds like they might have found themselves an old Soviet Union prison? Or torture chamber? or something. (the chains and wide open room with nothing in it, bad fluorescent lights--maybe theres an old two-way mirror on the wall?)
There are all sorts of abandoned and forgotten facilities, bomb shelters, factories, etc under Moscow. Could be an old forgotten KGB hang out? Somewhere they brought folks that might have eventually ended up in Siberia or something like that.

I definitely agree that wherever they set up shop, the locals are staying away, but equally somewhere not so desirable that they would be in competition with gangs.
I got an idea of where the roogies are! I'll take us on in there if its ok with you guys?
Yep, that's fine with me. This is your lot's show after all!
following you...
Ok! ^ _ ^
Woot! Ur guys turn! I tried to figure in the stuff that jaxen talked about in his posts.