This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

You're a Wizard
Elyse could almost see the grin on his face. That grin. It had drawn her in at one point. Now it made her angry. She still didn't look at him. She couldn't meet his gaze. She didn't even turn around.

He was sorry. He was sincere. His scent gave that much away. Despite having hurt her in a way she doubted he could comprehend he wanted to keep her safe. Nox truly didn't understand. He didn't understand what had truly happened.

"Sorry won't take it away. I could have killed him, Nox. And now..."
She paused. "For now I can't have your protection. I have to leave. For everyone's safety, I have to."

Elyse sighed. She hadn't forgiven him. At this point, she didn't know if she could. Eventually maybe, but not now.

"Goodbye for now, Nox,"
She said, turning to walk past him and leave the room.

Edited by Elyse, Apr 26 2017, 09:01 PM.
Nox didn't expect it to take anything away. But he was confused killed him?Her anger was directed at Jay...

Nox let her pass. He had questions. He knew asking them would be pointless, and trying to talk her out of even more so, so he just moved out of the door way and let the little wolf pass. He knew saying it again wouldn't help, but this felt like Elyse was walking out forever, and that she was going to get killed in the process. Every fiber in his being wanted to stop her, but he couldn't. He couldn't even make his hand reach out and grab her as she walked past him.

He didn't know where she'd go, or why she felt the urge to leave. She is in the safest place in the world. Two gods to keep them all safe. The earth walls around the place so the Atharim couldn't sneak in. Trip wires and warnings, electronic surveillance. This place was turning into a hidden fortress, but she was leaving because he'd hurt her. That was the only regret of the whole situation Nox felt - she didn't feel safe and that's all he wanted to was to keep everyone safe.
Continued here

Edited by Elyse, Apr 27 2017, 08:36 AM.
continued here