This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Chasing Answers
Sierra smiled at his question. "That would be nice. Whenever is good for you. My job is at my leisure so I make my own hours. You'll have to come with us when we go visit Dawn Wind's pack. Living with the wolves for a few days could be good for you."

They set the time and place for coffee. Sierra was happy to drift off to sleep with good thoughts. Leaving the dream was easy, but yet so hard. It was a concept that Snow constantly found humor in. He didn't understand how it was hard to wake from the dream but not wake up. He just didn't get it, it just was.

Sierra woke from the dream and rolled over to pat her furry bundle of muscle lying next to her. He was growing soft, sleeping on the bed like a common dog. Sierra sent him the image and he growled playfully at her. Sierra smiled and laid down and drifted back to sleep, a real sleep that was plagued with her nightmares. Her brother, Calvin, others who had become wolf slaughtered by the man with a snake tattoo.

It was not a restful sleep, but she did sleep.
Calvin smiled at Sierra, glad that she had accepted his offer and had invited him to come with her to visit Dawn Wind's pack.

"I'd love to come. It will probably have to be on the weekend though with my job."

After setting a time for coffee, Sierra left. Calvin waited for a moment before bidding farewell to Dawn Wind. He awoke in his apartment, and although he felt tired, he wanted to get up and walk around for a bit. He moved into his kitchen, making no attempt to stifle the yawn and eyed the bowstrings on his table. His bow would be his next project and he needed to find wood for it.

Calvin got a glass of water from the sink and drank it quickly while reaching out to Dawn Wind once more and thanking him for his training, his own thoughts drifting to the short time he had been in Russia. Calvin had always assumed that the CCD was a danger to the world, but had found living there pleasant enough. The people were nice anyways.

Calvin went back to his bedroom and climbed into bed, yawning once more. He needed to get rested up and it didn't take long for him to fall asleep. Dreams came, but he didn't remember them upon waking - only remembering that they were calming and peaceful.