This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Meaning in Dreams
Sierra frowned. "And they haven't forced you out yet?"
Sierra laughed. "You are a city girl?"
Sierra asked. It was the only explanation lack of a wolf to guide her.

Even before Snow, the wolves had helped her, but she had lived in the woods. All the cement and people still bothered Sierra. She missed the open sky. She missed Snow's ever constant conversation.

Sierra didn't know how to convey the instructions. They had been given to her in images, and unlike a wolf she couldn't send to another like her. But they were in the dream world. Sierra smiled and showed Elyse, the images the wolves had snow her. The dream flickered like the images in her head. Of a person waking up. Sierra knew no other way. You just woke up. But the images conveyed more meaning than that - knowledge of the wolves. It was not something you could translate - Sierra only hoped it had been enough.

"Is there someone in the real world I can call to wake you? If this doesn't work?"
"Yeah,"
Elyse said. "I grew up in the city."

Sierra offered to help though. And the sky changed to images. It took Elyse only a few minutes to realize what Sierra was doing. She didn't know how to say it because the wolves had shown her how to do it.

"I can give you my number - that might wake me up."
she said. Nox was still away, so he wouldn't be there.

Elyse did so and then said. "Okay - I'm going to try."

Elyse followed the images that Sierra had put up and she felt the dream slipping away from her. The images morphed and the next thing she knew, she was in her bedroom.

Elyse smiled, thinking about how completely simple it had been to do. At least she understood the dreamworld just a little more. She looked at the clock and decided to wait for a bit to see if Sierra sent her a message before going back to sleep to finish the night out.