This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Prophecies Discussion
When I was writing my bio, we had discussed in the chatroom the idea of wolves having prophecies about the return of the channelers. It was a big part of why Calvin came to Moscow. I'd like to start working on something for the wiki page on the wolf prophecies, but this might be a good place to discuss prophecies in general. Does anyone have any thoughts?
I'm totally 100% not posting here just to show off the shiny new sig.

But if you all want to look at it, all you have to do is look down. *grin. You know you want to.

Ahem. Uh, yeah. Wolves. Well, wolves had lots of things to say about the Dark One, so its likely they have plenty to say about other major shit-hitting-the-fan moments during the Wheel.

One thing's for sure. They won't be talking about things like Apollyon or the AntiChrist or any of that other two-legged speak.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Yeah wolves have to be all cryptic and what not.

All they mentioned to Calvin was "powerful two legs" and let's face it, Calvin still has no idea what the hell that means.
What kind of things would wolves care about?

They like forests, open spaces, nature, and not being around cities full of two-legs.

What is coming up in the future that might threaten the things they like?

World War III - aka, nuclear war, right.

So how about this: a prophecy about the forests will turn to dust and the sky rains snows of ash.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +