This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

new strengths levels
Throwing this out there.

Terez's post about RJ's notes. In case anyone else was interested; although the formatting of the website makes my brain hurt.

On our scale, I was noticing the "minimum level to become adept, expert, master" numbers. Taking that information, since Jaxen is new, do I need to keep him under level 5? Or can you be a "new" channeler and still be stronger?

Also curious what happened to the 66 levels? And about the reversed order?

I like the expansion, though. Hope more good stuff comes out of RJ's notes.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
I want to take Dane down from a 28 to 22. That's a little more than half as strong as is possible for bro's. Which is what I was going for with his old number (13). Dont know why, but I figure that's a typical Asha'man-level strength, since its above the number required to make a gateway.
Quote:<dl>
<dt>Jaxen Marveet</dt>
<dd>Jun 6 2014, 06:48 AM</dd>
</dl>

On our scale, I was noticing the "minimum level to become adept, expert, master" numbers. Taking that information, since Jaxen is new, do I need to keep him under level 5? Or can you be a "new" channeler and still be stronger?

Also curious what happened to the 66 levels? And about the reversed order?

I like the expansion, though. Hope more good stuff comes out of RJ's notes.
Reversed order because levels is easier to work with than "rank."

We shortened the list from 66 to 42 because the bottom 12 levels are like negligible. Technically our list goes from 42 to -12, and Morgase would be a -12. No wilders are going to spark that weak, and its irrelevant to game play here.

You can be strong while yet new, however you can't be weak and yet a Master.

Does that make sense?

Glad you like it!

If anyone wishes to alter where their strength level is placed due to the rearrangement, let me know.