This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

RIP Dane
Almost 4 years exactly. That was a pretty good run for a PC if I do say so myself.

R.I.P. Dane Raphiel Gregory

Go enjoy that great piano in the sky, buddy.
Ahh, but he was a piece of work. It was a priviledge, man. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Hopefully you can sleep now.
Let's pour out a 40 of St Ives (best Nate Dogg impression), in remberance.

Poor Aria will be grieving, Im sure.
I'll miss Dane but he had a good run. I'm not sure of Arias immediate response. Will think about.
rest in peace! May flights of angels fly thee to thy rest.

Or wait, this is Dane we're talking about. It'll be flights of demons taking thee to eternal torment.

But you get the sentiment. [Image: 1.png]

RIP!
The Eye of the Khylsty
Heads up. I won’t log in to Dane’s account any more (unless I forget and click on his name out of habit like I just did). So heads up. PM Jaxen or Jay to send a message or whatever.