This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[Archangels] The World is Changed
Out of the corner of his eye Martin watched the two females fight. Their match seemed off but Cross took full advantage of it. The samarui in front of him seemed hesitant. Martin wondered if he was always so cautious. Not a good trait for a hunter. But monsters were different he supposed.

They circled almost the whole time Cross and Aria finished their match. Something was definitely off with the Sentient. He would have to inquire later. Yoshimura nodded in the direction of the doors opening and Martin spared a glance behind him and saw the blue eyes of their leader. Martin smiled. The man meant business.

The whelp of a girl took a nap on the floor in that moment and Martin was reminded that there was much to go over. So much to go over.

Martin gave a slight bow to conclude their spar and walked to the Regus. "I did not expect you to come find me, sir. I would have been along after this distraction. We have much to discuss."
Yoshimura acknowledged him with a bow and he accepted it with a nod. The man was nothing if not formal. Martin spoke, but for a moment, he heard nothing, watching the fight that tried to wind down. And the girl smirked at him.

He felt the bile rise as rage constricted his heart. After what he had just retrieved and allowed himself to relive in all its horror...She had no idea how close she was to dying. There was far too many points of similarity with had happened so long ago. Those green eyes begged to be closed with a satisfying snap to her neck, her lifeless doll's body hanging limply in his hands.

His eyes blazed at her. Jacinda was standing there and nodded to him as well. The girl, though, he only saw her for the moment. And he flexed hands until he felt his knuckles crack, could feel her throat in them, squeezing the life out her, imagine the sentient's green eyes bulging, face turning purple, hands uselessly struggling to free herself. There would no tears this time, no promises of vengeance.

He closed his eyes for a moment and breathed in deeply, letting out all that anger out in his exhale.

He looked at Martin for a moment, studying him, letting his words come to him. Deadly quiet, "Yes. I have much to discuss with you." Turning to Cross and Yoshimura he said "Watch her. Do not let her leave. You may continue your sparring if you wish. But under no circumstances is she to be out of your sight or leave the mansion. There will be things to discuss with you and the others later." To the girl he gave a glance and then dismissed her.

He turned and headed for the door. "Come with me to my office."
Martin and Regus will continue in another thread
continuing Aria here