This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello!
http://w11.zetaboards.com/TheFirstAge/topic/11710584/ we are here on the underground city if you are interested
Yeah I'll probably just join in on that thread to make things easier. Thanks for the link. It's still tough for me to figure out who's who; the whole changing names thing makes it a bit hard to track haha.
Don't worry you'll get the hang of it.
lol Perfect choice of monster by the way you forward a story line without even realizing it.
Phew! Thanks I'm glad it worked. I was going through the "Mythos" tab on the website trying to find an appropriate Moscow sewer monster. The page mentions that there've been dead animals found bloodless in the capital so I thought it'd work. Haha so I guess if that was the storyline you were referencing it wasn't entirely serendipity. [Image: 1.png]
Haha or the plotline could be the one you're referencing in your new post. Ignore that last comment [Image: 18.png]
lol yeah, it's the one I posted after you did. I wasn't planning on using kupas here figured I'd done enough of them as of late, was gonna let dane pick a nasty to fight.... seems you did our work and I get to put in another key to the puzzle.
Is the chupakabra in front of Cain the same one Nox and Dane are coming up on? And what did Anders just catch in his net?

Oh yeah great bio Cain! Thumbs up!

/Jaxen/Dane/Jay
Only darkness shows you the light.

Yes Dane.... Same one... they came up behind Cain as he threw the fireball... and they've several more heading their way.

The flunky caught an additional one that was trailing after the others.

Edited by Nox, Jul 20 2016, 12:06 PM.