This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Text Message Missions
Anything you want Duckling.

I need to go to sleep. Early day tomorrow. Not that I won't be awake in a few hours anyway

I'll be in moscow soon. I have a few obligations to do the first few days. Then I'm all yours.
Alright - I'll find something lovely to sing for you and you'll take me to dancing and cook me dinner.

Goodnight! I'll see you soon - looking forward to it.

:-*
Night :-*
Rougarou nest is cleared - kind of...

Something strange happened. A man lured out one of the rougarou and capture it - alive. He dragged it farther into the tunnels. I would get more information, but didn't feel it was safe by myself. I noted the direction he moved on the map - he headed deeper into the underground city.
You too? Fucking guy shot me. I have some research to do it seems.

I'm free tomorrow if you want to go hunting. Can't wait to see that famous smile [Image: 2.png]
Hope you're okay. Get it checked and make sure it doesn't get infected!

Tomorrow sounds good! Where do you want me to meet you and where?
In that very process Duckling. Attached is a location. 8am?
I will be there!

See you tomorrow :-*
[Image: 1.png] :-*