This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Ink
If your character had a tattoo (or has one), what would it be? 

All you atharim already carrying around the death-eater-mark, I mean, ouroboros, do you have another non-cult-identifying ink? 

Let's hear it.
Only darkness shows you the light.

Thalia has a mural featuring a lady surrounded by poppies on her back, art nouveau style (I think this was somewhat prophetic, but I can't remember off the top of my head, ha). Soren has the elder futhark on his inner forearm (that's viking runes, it was originally a channeling aid). Tenzin has a colourful sleeve on the arm with ouroboros, think it's all myth related and probably has meaning, but I didn't specify so I can make it up as and when *wink*

None of the others have them, or would probably want them either. Or they're Atharim and only have that mark.
Nox only has the orouborus because he's terrified of needles.

Dorian has a 'flame' tribal tattoo covering half his body, you can see the edges of it if he unbuttons his collar but he never does that, he got that when he was young to rebel against his father. When he joined the atharim he finished the tattoo down his arm to just under the cuff of his sleeves, the oroborous tattoo is in the middle of his forearm and in the center of the orobourus is a chinese ligature that means son. The tribal tattoo surrounds the atharim mark.

Aria added dueling dragons to her tattoo.

Aurora never got the mark at all.

Methos has tattoos, though I don't recall what they are. I think he does anyway.

Ayden might just have been contemplating getting a phoneix tattoo.... don't think she did tho. but she might have Sad

I don't think any of my others do. except those who are Atharim.
Bas, obviously, had a ton of tattoos. The most prominent was "est 2018" across his chest and the Virgin Mary on his arm. Praying to the virgin was the only way he could access the power and he always thought she was on his side. (As a side note, the only reason that he never hit on Aurora- a beautiful woman- was because he first saw her when he woke up from a bad trip and thought she was the Holy Mother.)

Jacinda has her ouroboros, though it is stylized. Her snake biting its tail is a river and the center is an island with fanciful creatures (candy canes, sharks, lions, etc). It's colorful and girly. She got it right after Regan died and represented her new free life. And was sort of a homage to the bonding experience she had with Julie and her love of Katy Perry- both of which showed her that a life without Regan was possible. As she got older (and more jaded) she got others, which I will make up as I go along. Most prominent, though is a dragon on her back like this.

Marcus has this subtle Sith symbol on his left arm. His body has a number of scars on it from his years of abuse, so he branded a "DM" in the Aurubesh (Star Wars alphabet) on his chest, just below his heart. It is not recognizable as anything more than a scar and blends right in. If any of the women he was with asked, he told them it was from an accident. He has this on his back with an all black thin line version (to match the previous one) of this Sith Lord iconography just beneath it so it all looks all one piece. 

Beto has full sleeves and many across his chest, back, ribs and legs. He rather enjoyed the process and will continue to get more. It allowed him to explore his reactions to the pain. In many ways, the endorphin release during the application became rather addictive and sensual. As an asexual man, it was the first time he'd ever had that experience. Also, since he has never had the desire to be intimate with anyone, hardly anyone has ever seen what is usually covered by his suits. Only at his physician's and at the gym in the locker rooms is it visible to others.

The rest of mine don't have tattoos except for the Atharim symbols. Regus, Idris, and Ivan were not given to that sort of thing.

EDIT TO ADD:

Mikhail has tattoos Im sure. No idea what they are yet. He's still new.
Idk about Aiden, but Rowan has two veves (symbols to conjure the Loa of voodoo... in a nutshell...) tattooed on her.

[Image: 8992535_orig.jpg]
Papa Legba

[Image: ERZULIE.jpg]
and Erzulie Freda :3

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!