This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS
"Animashaun: As I mentioned before, Moiraine comes to Loial and asks if he could guide them through the Ways. There's a very trepidatious nature to that because of what's happened to the Ways and his feelings towards that. So, of course, he's very, at first, very anxious about it, but he wants to help. And at the beginning, when they go into the Ways, things happen that I can't really talk about. But I can tell you that it's very high octane, very dramatic, great, amazing, incredible performances from every single person. I cannot tell you how much in awe I am in every single person that I continuously work with on a daily basis. But yeah, the Ways, it's a very special moment in the series. I think you're going to enjoy it a lot"
-- from a lovely little interview with Loial's actor. From what he also says about his interactions with the rest of the cast I'm really looking forward to his scenes with them. The rest of the interview is here https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/whee...-spoilers/

I agree about the waygates. We need to wafo. It's probably my least favourite change so far though, at least with the information we have right now.

I thought Moiraine was clear in the show about why they were going to the Eye, and it's to destroy the DO. Suian says he was weak and will be "at" the Eye, it's only Moiraine who mentions the DO's prison (which I thought was more metaphysical anyway). It could be simplification for the sake of the E5 and viewers, or it could be a change and the Eye is where he was sealed away in the show. I don't really mind either way. Like you said the Eye was odd in the books. I think Suian's dream will end up being about the seals weakening.

Rosamund is just beautiful full stop, and especially in that scene. I also thought it was incredibly sweet that Lan offered to stand in the hall with her for her exile. They have absolutely nailed the perfection of the warder/Aes Sedai bond.

I had seen the x-ray about it being ter'angreal, it still seemed weird, but I think that's because it didn't scream TAR to me. I thought it was Tear by the night noises and a ter'angreal that aided Travelling seemed odd. Connected ter'angreal that provide access to a dreamshard makes sense though (and the scene begins and ends with bright light). I wonder if they will follow up on the (presumably unknowing) risk of them going into TAR in the flesh when we get to the Aiel wise women dreamers.

I should have twigged it was TAR because Moiraine wears red though lol.

I totally thought Suian was going to berate her for not leading with the info too! Though she did hold back her own as well. I adored the pufferfish comment.

Egwene being shown the seat was excellent foreshadowing. I liked that Moiraine sold the Tower to Egwene, reunited the girls, and then presented both the girls to Suian. They clearly realised these two were going to be the voice of reason in convincing the boys to follow Moiraine.

I think Liandrin has been getting info from Fain (the boys names). I don't think she named Perrin and Egwene (I could be wrong) and I think that info came from the Yellow who turns to watch Moiraine and the Yellow AS leading her to E and P. The man she is meeting is someone else though and probably (unknowing to Moiraine) a DF connection, possibly even Forsaken as CK suggests. I think Moiraine thinks it's a lover. The only way it could be Fain is if he lives in Tar Valon. Those are my guesses anyway lol.

We still haven't seen Egwene's pool scene, and we know they shot footage of Rand and Tam's journey from the farm/fever dream. Moiraine said there would be time for everyone's stories but does a campfire flashback type thing seem a bit clunky to anyone else? What other ways do we think they could do it?

Edit: what a wonderful interview with Henney. That last bit Sad

He mentions a bit about ep7 and it seems we'll be finding out more about Lan's background too. And I'm sure I've seen a clip that I thought was him and Nynaeve exchanging something (hands closeup so it could have been something else). REALLY curious as to how they are doing to be doing the flashbacks now.

Do you think machin shin might be some sort of horror entity that splits then up and makes them confront things from their past??

Hmm, or maybe Lan's past stuff is just revealed in Fal Dara. That would probably make more sense...
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |

Messages In This Thread
WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-10-2021, 11:34 AM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-10-2021, 01:06 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Mikhail - 12-10-2021, 03:08 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-10-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Mikhail - 12-10-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-10-2021, 05:45 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Mikhail - 12-10-2021, 06:40 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 12-10-2021, 08:01 PM
RE: WoT on Prime episode 6 SPOILERS - by Mikhail - 12-10-2021, 08:26 PM