This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WoT season 2 episodes 1-3 SPOILERS
Ep 1

Totally agreed about Elyas’s eyes. He is disconcerting for sure!

I didn’t read the prime extras and had no idea Perrin and co were in Arad Doman! I wonder why they didn’t tag the location like they did with the Foregate.

I also got excited for Domon and his accent, haha (and for Alwhin’s drawl later on, whichever ep that was). That whole bargaining scene was fab. Oh good catch on the moon dial being part of Lanfear’s seal! Literally MOON dial too. That passed me by lol. In the snippet we’ve seen, Ishy mentioned Lanfear by name amidst the Old Tongue prophecy. It hadn’t occurred to me that the poem Moiraine bought is the “blood calls blood” prophecy, but gosh that makes sense – and explains Moiraine’s rush to get to Cairhien.

I wonder if Ishy’s shield (agree it’s a shield) is more than a regular shield given its effect on the bond. Unless the fact it was muted when she was shielded is the problem, which would also make sense.

It also seems the 13 channelers needed to still has been reduced to 8, which is another suggestion she has definitely not been stilled.

The reason I wondered about the Oaths was two-fold; one, because of her telling Lan they were never equals (ouch), and two because of Verin’s assumption that Moiraine would go to the Tower yet also says she knows Moiraine was banished -- if M was bound by an oath on the oath rod, why would Verin assume she *could* return?

Ep 2

Whispers - I took it as being LTT, but I couldn’t tell if it sounded like the LTT actor.

I LOVED Errol. And Logain is just fabulously portrayed. All the little twitches.

It also tickled me that they used the crimsonthorn so much, given Malaika’s current predicament lol

Ep 3

Oh my gosh, Ishy sells the Shadow to me every time he’s on the screen haha. I like that he’s continuing to push the wedge between Perrin and the wolves. "Show me the monster" gave me chills. He's so seductive!

I had the same question about the Selene + Rand red coat sex scene. The costume change threw me a bit (since he was back in his sanatorium uniform when he gave Logain the wine). I presumed it was a dream because of the fire but it was very unclear.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |

Messages In This Thread
WoT season 2 episodes 1-3 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 09-01-2023, 11:07 AM
RE: WoT season 2 episodes 1-3 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 09-02-2023, 05:05 PM