This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WoT season 2 episodes 4 SPOILERS
Here be spoilers...

Finally some wolves! Hopper was so cute. I like their interpretation of wolfspeak. Anvaere owning Moiraine at her own game was great. She mentioned a son marrying the Cairhien queen which I assume will be important down the line (and is also presumably the reason they have given Cairhien a queen not a king). I wondered if maybe they were just changing up Galad's relations, but on the casting leaks Galad is described as a Trakand not a Damodred. Though maybe that's misdirection and simply indicates that Galad and Gawyn's roles have been merged some. I could see Moiraine's nephew being "Galad Damodred" but actually being a Gawyn character storyline (no brother for Elayne), and Dain taking on the White Cloak Galad role alongside beef with Perrin. They did cast him as very handsome.

Man, Accepted get one hell of a room upgrade!

Ihvon's "we see their weakness and remind them they are not gods" line was great, and also made me think of FA *grin*

I love Liandrin. I can't help it. The show is doing a fantastic job of humanising the "baddies" and making their fall to the Dark relatable. Selene also had some great lines about being a mirror to Lews. As did Rand with his want to be seen as a man and not a monster.

What was Lanfear doing at the end there? Where the weaves just masked?

They keep saying the Amyrlin is out of the Tower. So where on earth is she??

From the ep 5 preview it looks like Gaul has been cut and Perrin will rescue Avi, which makes me sad.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |

Messages In This Thread
WoT season 2 episodes 4 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 09-08-2023, 01:17 PM
RE: WoT season 2 episodes 4 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 09-08-2023, 08:19 PM