This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WoT season 2 episodes 5 SPOILERS
It does look like the forsaken are immortal in the show. I was on the fence about that at first but it saves them having to change actors for the various resurrections, plus shows you really do get some cool shit for selling your soul lol.

The other thing I noticed is that the seals just seem to be the individual forsaken prisons, assuming that’s what they're supposed to be as I’m not sure if they’ve been named as such. Moiriane says they can’t risk all the forsaken getting free if they have any hope of winning the Last Battle, which suggests it could commence prior. So I’m not sure we know yet how the DO gets free or if there is a separate seal (or seals) for him.

I don’t mind it as a change. The “seal” as we’ve seen it so far, with the star motif, has patterns in between each point that match the forsaken statues we saw last season. We know there will be 8 rather than 13, and it looked like 4 male 4 female from what I remember (despite Lanfear’s implication that there are only 2 other women). 

I think we’ll see Asmo just because one of the statues is holding an instrument. Beyond that I think Sammael, Rahvin, Demandred and Semirhage will make the cut in some form, but since that makes 9 one of them will have to be merged somehow. Judging solely by appearance, there are two who visually match the descriptions ascribed Sam and Semi.

For some unfounded speculation, Semi, Aginor and Balthamel/Aran’gar could also make an easy merge, especially if they wanted to retain the storyline of a male soul in a female body (or vice versa). 

That’s a good point about the horses in the Ways. Maybe being Black offers her some method of protection. Or she just risked it. Or you’re right and they forgot lol.

I think Barthanes is just Barthanes and we will still see Galad later. Damn them for making him such a blueberry muffin.

Ascendancy Wrote:As soon as I saw the Browns, I knew Thal would be excited! The camaraderie was so much fun to watch among them!

I am SO READY to join Verin’s impromptu Brown Ajah detective agency.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |

Messages In This Thread
WoT season 2 episodes 5 SPOILERS - by Ascendancy - 09-15-2023, 01:20 AM
RE: WoT season 2 episodes 5 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 09-15-2023, 10:34 AM
RE: WoT season 2 episodes 5 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 09-17-2023, 09:37 AM