This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS
I feel confident we'll see Forsaken in unexpected ways, especially in off page places they may have been. We also already know Lanfear won't be able to masquerade as Else Grinwell, for instance. But I've been wrong about plenty so we'll see lol. Rafe has mentioned before that he's a big fan.

Oh setting up the Forsaken that way is an excellent idea! I do hope they do something like that. Incorporating them into myth and songs and stuff too.

Confirmed no Caemlyn until season 2, because budget and actors we don't see again for a while. Tar Valon is replacing it. Thematically it was felt more important for us to understand AS and the WT.

I reckon next ep they will meet Loial who will replace Moiraine identifying the dagger and he will persuade them they must go to the Tower for healing (despite Thom's warnings that Mat must stay away from those women). My best guess is that they will still meet Loial in Basel Gill's Inn but that it will either be relocated to Tar Valon or somewhere else along the way.

I think it's possible we could be told in dialogue about Logain's parade through Caemlyn, and that Gill's Inn IS still there, but that we just don't see any of the city yet (or any of the royals scenes). Especially if we stay tight to Mat's perspective, staying in the inn sick while Rand searches for help. They could do the missing scenes in flashback season 2 if they wanted, or show them from Elayne and Elaida's perspective as an opener and intro to those characters (and probably Gaebril setup).

I'm not sure it's likely though because I would have expected Caemlyn to be mentioned by Thom. He could have easily told the boys that's where they were headed, and to find the Queen's Blessing if they were separated, but he didn't. The only place the kids have been told to go, and where they expect to meet up, is Tar Valon.

Elyas is another (suspected) move to season 2, so I think we skip straight to Valda and the Whitecloaks there. Reckon Perrin will go full wolf (including eyes). He obviously has the heightened smell already. Without Elyas he's going to be terrified. They won't be rescued, they'll have to save themselves. I think Perrin and Egwene will be the main focus/action of this ep.

M and co will go straight to the Tower. We probably have the AS funeral in this ep too, or maybe at the start of the next (based on Nyn being there but no sign of Eg).

Ep 6 is the Tar Valon episode. I am REALLY looking forward to this one. I think we will get flashbacks to New Spring here and flesh out Moiraine and Suian's close relationship. Definitely something with Suian and Egwene. I assume Mat's healing too (no idea what Rand and Perrin are doing now, but maybe they'll see more of the city with Loial, and probably Fain will show up again -- potentially a good way for Perrin to show off his sense of smell if he notices Fain lurking about. I can see them cutting Hurin later).

I think the pool is part of the women's ceremony (we see Nyn cleaning the rocks). If it's Arches it's IN the arches. I think it might be flashback though, would they raise Eg before we've met Elayne? With the expedited timeline, maybe. If it's part of the accepted ceremony but they used the same set I am disappointed.

Ep 7 I think we will have Tam's fever dream and blood snow flashback. Possibly more flashbacks too, I'm interested to see how they weave them into the narrative (my guess is something will happen in the ways that will force them to confront the past. Or screw with time in general. Maybe it will have something to do with the way they present the ways itself, or the way they depict Machin shin). This must be the 'oh shit' episode where everything starts to come together but the stakes ramp up. Definitely arrival at Fal Dara. We will meet Min.

8 - oh, interesting that they finally released the title .. and it's the name of the bloody book lol. I have no idea what will happen here, other than the obvious showdown, just going to enjoy the ride.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |

Messages In This Thread
WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Ascendancy - 11-26-2021, 02:23 AM
RE: WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 11-26-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Mikhail - 11-27-2021, 01:51 AM
RE: WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 11-27-2021, 01:37 PM
RE: WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 11-27-2021, 04:34 PM
RE: WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Mikhail - 11-27-2021, 06:20 PM
RE: WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 11-27-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Mikhail - 11-27-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: WoT on Prime Episode 4 SPOILERS - by Mikhail - 11-27-2021, 10:03 PM