This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Happy holidays!
Star 
I want to wish all of you a wonderful holiday season and best wishes for the new year to come. 

It was on a Christmas holiday vacation while I was in grad-school that I "came up with" the idea for a RP forums set in the age before the age of legends. I soon became obsessed with reading everything (canon, theory, fan-opinions, etc) that had to do with WoT in the 1st age. Then I started reading about all the old pantheons and knew immediately that I wanted to write a reborn Hades whose name would be Nikolai. Of course I knew nothing else about the site or setting at the time, only that I didn't want it to be primarily in the USA, futuristic but not sci-fi, and have "monsters" for all of us to fight. 

So every time around this year, I sit and think about how grateful I am for all of you who've contributed to the richness of this world. All of us together make this game fun, and I hope it continues for a long time to come. 

Cheers,
~A
Thank you for creating this and letting us be a part of playing in this world. It has been an honor writing with all of you.
That's kinda cool.

And thank you for giving us such lovely inspiration. Without The First Age my own writing probably wouldn't have taken off.

Everyone here is so much fun to write with past present and future.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays and another great year!
Happy holidays!! Smile
Viktor Lih
Officer of CCDPD
A merry christmas in Moscow Smile

[Image: photo-1545228390-a4fae1cda386?ixlib=rb-1...w=675&q=80]

https://unsplash.com/photos/vtitZwSU1rk
Thanks so much for this, Boss.

Nice pic Noxxy. Wink
Right back at you.
Only darkness shows you the light.