This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Premium boards and topic subscriptions
Hello!!

To help us celebrate hitting our 5,000th post, Zetaboards gave us a month free of their premium service!!

Let me know what you think. If your reaction is overall a positive one, I will go ahead and subscribe for the premium service.

You'll notice a few small things are different. For one, there is no more ad at the bottom of the page. But my favorite is that you can now subscribe to a thread or forum and get alerts when a new post (or topic) is added.

To subscribe to a thread:
Go to preferences
Click email and subscription settings.
From the drop-down menu, select whether you want your alerts via PM or sent to your email.
Go to the thread you want to follow.
Scroll to the bottom and next to the board-clock, you'll see "track topic"
Select 'track topic'
Select whether you want your notification by PM or by email.

To subscribe to an entire forum:
Click on the forum of interest.
Scroll to bottom and next to the board clock, select 'subscribe to this forum'
Select how you want your notifications to be sent, via email or PM.

To view everything you follow, look under your preferences page.

There are other new features, but most are on admin-side of things.

Let me know how you like the features, and congratulations on hitting 5,000 posts in under a year and a half!!!

-A
following threads by email!?? Count me in.

Only darkness shows you the light.

Email replies work lovely.