This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WoT season 2 episodes 4 SPOILERS

Oh yeah, that’s a really good point about the age, I hadn’t considered that. Maybe it is just the equivalent of Taringail then? And they’ve just changed him from half-brother to a son instead. I’d be surprised if it was a throwaway comment but only because I wonder why they’ve changed Cairhien’s ruler to a queen, and also expanded Anvaere’s role. My money’s still on the introduction of a Galad (or Gawyn) character, or somebody significant anyway. Since they’ve aged the Emond Fielder’s up, he could be slightly older, and Anvaere herself may have been older if she considered his birth a solution to their ailing house. Though actually I’m not sure how old he was in the books. The guy rumoured to play “Galad Trakand” is 29.

I could definitely see them merging Gawyn and Galad, either with each other or streamlining them with other characters. For instance, I could see them making Dain the noble Whitecloak side of Galad, and giving his animosity with Rand to whoever the “Galad Trakand” guy is.

I may be completely wrong, just wondering aloud. I’m definitely curious to see what they do with it!

Oh, actually, what if Anvaere’s son was Barthanes?? Now that the thought occurs to me, that makes much more sense. Duh. And we know he has been cast.

Elayne named dropped Cadsuane in episode 2 as well, when she was befriending Egwene (I just watched it with my husband). And as a general aside, just because it amused me, during the Seanchan raid his biggest takeaway was “but I thought Loial was just a gentle librarian!?” XD

I think in the books Liandrin gets them to leave by telling them Rand is in danger, and then delivers them to the Seanchan when they exit the waygate.

I thought Min and Ishy was TAR too.

I wonder if Ishy intends to get Mat to go to Cairhien to give Rand the unhealing wound, which seems to be what Min’s vision suggests will happen.

The ending took me by surprise also. I didn’t notice the flecks, I’ll look out for that.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |

Messages In This Thread
WoT season 2 episodes 4 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 09-08-2023, 01:17 PM
RE: WoT season 2 episodes 4 SPOILERS - by Thalia - 09-08-2023, 08:19 PM