This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Monster Tracking
Is the harpie dead from Jensen's thread? Are we assuming it followed him to combing the grid?
Yes, that harpie is still alive.

I think there was a harpie in one of Nadia's posts too.
There were also the Jann/Ghul mentioned in Hood's bio. Think they were all killed, though. ?
Only darkness shows you the light.

Brilliant!
Yep. Hood got the last couple before he was knocked out and rescued by the Atharim.
Should we add Dane to this list?

He is a monster, after all.

*grin
*has to stop laughing*

Dane or rather the mockingbird should go up on a crime list, not sure if this is that place... but hey I have no problem putting the Mockingbird up here lol.
Hah! Fair enough.

I think if Dane saw a real monster, he'd piss himself. Of course, that'd probably be the only sane reaction to something he's ever done.
lol. Probably, good thing he has a monster hunter to protect him now [Image: 18.png]