This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

miss me
who and where do I need to post? And in what order do I owe? 

I'm a loaded cannon of words. Point me in the right direction.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Only one I know is Tristan. Maybe Ez, if you want to keep going with him and Sage and the twins, but that's totally up to you. And there is the guys at the party but I don't know who's where on that one.
Tristan. 
Ezvin
Then party goers (Zix, Max, Adrian).  
Kiyo.

Look right? Thumbs up.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
looks right. And you mentioned something about a party at Nox's? He's up and moving around now so even he'd be poping in at some point. Of you can wait till I get him back home and have your party.
Tristan: Check
"Don’t waste your time looking back, you’re not going that way."
Rognar Lothbrok
++
Tristan +
Fenrir +
++
(06-17-2024, 06:30 PM)Nox Wrote: looks right.  And you mentioned something about a party at Nox's? He's up and moving around now so even he'd be poping in at some point.  Of you can wait till I get him back home and have your party.

I vaguely remember a party at Nox's... Remind me again?
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
I'll PM you the details