This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Roogie's hidey hole
Anything you guys want to do specifically so I don't mess it up?

I was basically just saving Aria by tying a Rougarou to the wall, then sneaking in to find Jax and earless while you guys fight.
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Nothing specific. Though i think hood wants his lighter back? Wouldn't mind seeing him.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Sounds good, I'll just roll with whatever.
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Shouldn't be too hard to swing a way for Hood to stumble across Jaxen, at least briefly. Need to keep Hood too busy to get involved with Michael's rescue efforts, just for ease of everyone parting ways before Drayson and his team show up.
should we jump into Jax's thread, he can't actually move so it's no likely he's going to bump into us?
Suppose that would make sense, right? Have everyone's threads converge into Jaxen's, since he set the initial scene and is where it'll all go down in the end anyway.
sounds good.
Alright. I posted and am up to speed in timeline.

Sorry Hood, if you're looking for alpha male, you're going to have to come find him. Best hurry, he probably won't be down long.

The end of my post should be meant to take place at the moment one of lot walks in. Michael if its you who walks in first, shoot me a PM before you post. If its the girls, Jax will probably decide your 'good guys' and follow you out. If its hood first, well expect a lot of shock and swearing.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +