This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Archangel thread (combat)
Not sure how we want to do this.

There are four of us.

Grand melee? Everyone against everyone.

Or do we want to set up a winner takes on the next one?

We can assume a winner or do something random for each match. Or even if all four are against each other.

I'm game for whatever you all want to do.
That is absolutely NO help [Image: 18.png]
:-D you know me. Always like to help when I can.
Up for whatever :-p
Grand Melee. Hopefully you all kill each other.
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Yall are no help. Cept mickey v who anwered

Fine then i) figure something out :p
You would have two characters in there - what would be easier for you?
I have the mechanism nailed down now.

We'll do two pairing (random). We spar... then the winners spar and the losers spar.

Random List gave me this random order:

Aria v Jacinda

Martin v Yoshi

Let's try to keep this short... so random outcomes make it fair.

https://www.random.org/ (roll a number on this page from 1 to 20) - highest number wins:

Aria - 5
Martin - 20

Jacinda-18