This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WOT on Prime
https://twitter.com/dragonmount/status/1...07942?s=19

Better look at the Moiraine clip? Including trolloc glimpse.

Not sure why German Amazon Prime tweeted that first (mistake maybe). The translation says that it's "coming soon"

ETA: they pulled the tweet so I guess someone's in trouble ...

It had already been up a good few hours before I saw it this morning so I imagine it's still floating somewhere around the internets
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
There's some suggestion we may see the series air Nov/Dec time this year.

No date or official word or anything. It's conjecture based on a tip that a publisher will be re-releasing the books (presumably with series tie-in covers) in that time period.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
I love the new logo. 2021 confirmed!
Two thumbs up. 2021 is good. Still nervous about the cheese-factor. The themed dragon sculpture in the icon comes off a little 1990s tribal tattoo, but not bad.
"Don’t waste your time looking back, you’re not going that way."
Rognar Lothbrok
++
Tristan +
Fenrir +
++
Haha, yeah I can see that. It seems quite got-like to me, but I don't mind that. I liked the little details, like the close up of the first scale is the shape of the aes sedai symbol, and the fact they snuck in an old tongue message (not that I noticed those details when I watched it! But I like the nod to book fans).
Shit I didn't see the OT or the AS symbol. Need to look again.
Their twitter profile logo is cool though. I like the TW superimposed over the snake. I guess that's what's bugging me about the animated logo in the video - it looks more eastern dragon head rather than a snake eating its own tail. But their profile picture logo looks snake. 
I get why it's that way. I don't DIS-like it. Just the dragon/snake mash-up is odd. 

If it comes off GoT that's fine with me. It was a good show. I hope this can become just as mainstream. I'll lose my fucking mind to be walking through a store one day and see Rand al'Thor merchandise on the shelf. Imagine Dragon Reborn cereal boxes or Aes Sedai coffee cups.
"Don’t waste your time looking back, you’re not going that way."
Rognar Lothbrok
++
Tristan +
Fenrir +
++
Yeah, you totally hit the nail on the head with the dragon/snake thing. It does look better/more snake-like in the profile pic.

I am very ready for official merch.
Actually, I think the old tongue might have been in an image still rather than the teaser thing. Like I said, I didn't see it, just saw it pointed out on varies social medias.
I cant find the OT thing. What did it say?
Only darkness shows you the light.

Something like 'the people of the dragon are always welcome here'

EDIT: there you go: https://twitter.com/thedustywheel/status...4733409285