This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

No words
Been staring at a blank page for days now for posts. No words are coming out. 

*Grumbles
Only darkness shows you the light.

sorry to hear that.  Anything we can do to help?
write my post for me?

*pat pat*
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
I'm not sure I could write any of your characters convincingly enough lol
Dont you want to give it a go? Who doesn't want to be me?

While I won't confirm nor deny that I would fail miserably cause there is only one you.

"But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is \ I'm the only one" ~ Tigger (Richard M. Sherman)
One shitty post down. A million to go.

It was a good post
If it helps:

Adrian - I was gonna continue da capo in a new thread, which is why I asked about moding (no point writing the post if he didn't follow when she left, haha). I didn't actually get around to writing it yet, but you can wait for that if you prefer. It might give you a bit more for Adrian to react to.

Tristan - if you're stalled because you're trying to think of ways to move the story forward, don't worry, I got it covered. You don't have to post anything beyond a reaction. If you're not sure on Tristan's reaction at all, then I dunno how to help, but if you elaborate on what you're unsure on I'm sure Nox and I can brainstorm with you until something clicks. In case it's unclear, the mark on Thalia's ankle should make it clear by now that she has already encountered the lake guardian. Whatever toxins were in the tentacle, she has had a reaction to them (which is why she's been itching it since she woke up). By now the mark is supposed to be obvious. If he chooses to focus on why he woke up with a tattoo instead of the monster that's also fine.

Andre - I'm sure ck can move that thread on to after they've cleaned themselves up Smile
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |